In order to stay at the top of their game, application developers naturally keep track of emerging trends in the software industry. If you have been paying attention, you have certainly noticed that one of the hottest trending words in the app dev community in 2021 is low-code.
But what is low-code, what does it mean and how can it help you as a developer? Have you ever wondered if low-code will allow you to develop your apps more quickly? Or better yet, have you ever questioned what impact low-code will have on your own or your client’s businesses? Is it one of your application modernization strategies?
Here are some of the answers you are looking for.
How can Visual LANSA help me?
LANSA’s hybrid low-code application development platform puts you back in control by accelerating the development and delivery of your enterprise web and mobile applications. In other words you can typically build your apps are typically built 10x faster than you could by using traditional methods. Simply put, LANSA makes you and your team more productive with its unique hybrid low-code language which converts your coders into full-stack developers.
Learn more about the costs of utilizing an IBM Developer Portal and how modernization affects the working lives of developers.
Here’s how low-code and Visual LANSA will enable you to quickly respond to demands from users and executives:
- Speed app development by up to 10x for new web, mobile, and desktop apps.
- Complete more projects in less time utilizing your existing staff and without adding headcount.
- Quickly deliver attractive, modern apps with UI and UX that drives user adoption.
- Easily integrate with existing systems through LANSA’s powerful hybrid integration platform.
- Extend the longevity of your apps by being able to port/migrate them across on-premises servers and the cloud. These include Windows, IBM i, Linux, and AWS/Azure.
- Enforce system-wide standards, controls, and business rules that ensure app quality.
Watch this on-demand webinar with LANSA Product Marketing Manager, Tony Graham. In it, you will learn what low-code is and what its benefits are. You will also understand why you should choose Visual LANSA for your low-code solutions.