Application developers are always staying on top of the latest industry developments. One of the trending words in the app dev community in 2021 is low-code. But developers have questions: What is low-code, and how can it help me? Will it allow me to develop apps more quickly? What impact will it make on my business?
LANSA’s hybrid low-code application development platform puts you back in control by accelerating the development and delivery of enterprise web and mobile applications. Apps are typically built 10x faster than using traditional methods. LANSA makes your team more productive with its unique hybrid low-code language that converts your developers into full-stack developers. Here’s how LANSA will enable you to quickly respond to demands from users and executives:
- Speed app development by up to 10x for new web, mobile, and desktop apps.
- Complete more projects in less time utilizing your existing staff and without adding headcount.
- Quickly deliver attractive, modern apps with UI and UX that drives user adoption.
- Easily integrate with existing systems through LANSA’s powerful hybrid integration platform.
- Extend the longevity of your apps by being able to port/migrate them across on-premises servers (Windows, IBM i, Linux) and the cloud (AWS/Azure).
- Enforce system-wide standards, controls, and business rules that ensure app quality.
Watch this on-demand webinar with LANSA Product Marketing Manager, Tony Graham and learn what low-code is, what the benefits are, and why you should choose Visual LANSA for your low-code solutions.