Enterprise e-Commerce Storefront
Extend Your ERP with a fully Integrated Self-Service e-Commerce Solutions
Easily Configurable B2C/B2B e-Commerce
Customizing your B2C or B2B LANSA e-Commerce Solution to Suite Your Needs is Easy
Core Storefront Features
- Multitenant - A single implementation of LANSA Commerce Edition can support multiple and distinct looks and feels, storefront branding, and domains for B2B and B2C users.
- Omnichannel - All storefront capabilites are available across multiple devices-desktop, tablet, and phone-and can aslo integrate directly with information such as customer preferences, buying patterns, promotions availability, and pricing for a seamless user experience.
- Multilingual - All storefront are delivered over an architecture that allows for dynamic management of all web page content, captions, messages, lables, supporting multiple languages, and locales.
- Multicurrency - Support for multicurrency via locales, including currency symbols and thousands separators.
- Integration with Core Systems - Information presented to user is sourced via real-time access from core systems such as CRM, ERP, Order Processing, Warehouse Management, and e-Catalog to enable dynamic customer information, pricing, availability, order status, invoicing, payments, and shipping.
- Integration with Punch-Out Catalogs - Integrates with any e-procurements or supplier network that requires that standard punch-out protocol-that is, cXML, messaging for the Ariba Supplier Network or OCI(Open Catalog Interface) mapping for SAP OCI.
- Search - Utilizing best-of-breed search engines, all storefront enable rapid searching across both product and rich content information (PDF, DOC, XLS etc.) available on site pages. Support for aliases, type ahead, suggestions, and relevance provide confidence that customers will find what they are looking for effectively.
- Content Management - Marketing and Sales initiatives can be delivered via robust support for content maintance across the site. Content can include HTML, media (video, audio), collateral in PDF, Word, etc. Capability for blending core system information with content supplied and controlles by Marketing to leverage the relevant information at any time on a storefront page.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) - Site supports industry standards for web design (i.e., friendly links, site map, product-defined URLs, etc.) for compliance with web crawlers.
- SSL Security - LANSA Commerce Edition supports the use of SSL TLS 1.2.
- Product Catalog - Catalog browsing via typical category; subcategory menus to enable customers to drill down to find products within the catalog.
- Faceted Searching - Within catalog users can utilize faceted searching by product attribute to filter the product list.
- Personal Catalog - Allows your customer to establish a favorites list to save time locating commonly viewed/ordered items.
- Qucik Order Entry - Head-down entry of items and quantity. Allows entry of both manufactures's item number and customer cross-reference item number.
- Import/Upload Orders - This feature allows users to import CSV, TSV, or Excel with order details from their PCs into Quick Order Entry file to save time on entry.
- Save Carts - Storefront users are able to save and name a shopping cart for future use.
- Order Guides - The business is able to establish and name a collection of products such as specials, sale items, new introductions, and promotions into Order Guides for presentation on the site.
- Wish List Registry - Create a wish list(s) of products and publish it to your friends and family. Allows other users to visit the site, view items in your registry, and purchase items-and sends the original user an email.
- Breadcrumbs - Enables ease of navigation among different levels.
Product Details Features
- Customers Specific Real-Time Pricing - Pricing based on direct integration to core systems. Immediate access to contract pricing, price changes, specials, and quote pricing.
Stock Availablity - Configurable to show exact number, minimum number threshold, or YES/NO availability.
- Related Products - Companion items, cross - and upsell products can be displayed on the page to encourage future shopping.
- Recently Viewed - Keeps a running list of the products last viewed for easy return navigation, saving the user from having to search multiple items.
- Add to Personal Catalog/Wish List - Allows storefront users to create a personal catalog or wish list.
- Share via Social Networking - Integrated to share with social media sites such as facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.
- Product Display - Capabilities to tune how product detail and list pages should display, including product comparison and product view preferences.
- Extendible Attributes/Media - Product content including descriptions, pricing, or inventory is source directly from core systems. This information needs to be supplemented with rich content such as extended description, images, warranty, specifications, etc. LANSA Commerce Edition enables the management of product-specific rich content via extendable attributes.
- Custom Products - Extended capability to build custom products based on a bill of materials as defined via integration with core system configuration engines.
View Cart/Check Out Features
- Pending Carts - In a B2B storefront, support for multiple named pending carts to exist, Users are able to review and activate pending orders as required. This can also be used in combination with the Quote Module to enable special pricing on specific carts.
- Cart Maintenace - On viewing the shopping cart users are able to update quantities and remove items and are also presented with cross-sell and upsell items for additional purchase.
- Saved Shopping Cart or Order Templates - The current shopping cart can be saved for use in subsequent visits to the storefront or as a repeatable order template.
- Cart to Quote - Extended capability to create quotes from carts and store them on the website. Quote requests are routed to Sales/CSR for action.
- Flexible Checkout User Interface - LANSA Commerce Edition supports both intuitive multiple- and single-step checkout user interfaces.
- Ship-To Selection or Drop Ship - Support for access to Ship-To details from core systems, user nominated shipping address, and drop ship locations.
- Note Delivery Instruction - Users are able to provide line items notes and delivery instructions on checkout.
- Discounts and Taxation - Shows discount, tax and shipping estimates based on integration to core systems.
- Dynamic Freight Calculation - Calculates shipping costs in real time based on product weight, shipping location, and destination using UPS, FedEx web services, or intergration with the core systems.
- Customer Configured Shipping - Support also exists for shipping calculations based on flat-rate shipping, free shipping, or table-based rate schedules.
- Purchase Orders - Provides support for purchase-order based checkout for B2B customers.
- Credit Card Ordering - Allows integration with your credit card authorization and settlement routines, including Authorize.net, Paypal, Moneris, etc. LANSA Commerce Edition provides a shipped interface to Authorize.net.
- Order Checkout and Confirmation - Allows review/completion of order and calculation of total order cost. Orders are processed directly through core order processing system, an order confirmation and order number are immediately available for future reference. All order confirmations can be presented to the end user as a standard web pages, as printer-friendly representation, or via email.
- Support for Saved Credit Card/Tokenization - For offline payments or delayed settlement upon shipping.
- B2B Buyer Approval - Extended capability to allow for a B2B customer to shop on the site but not actually place order. When the order is submitted, an email is sent to a designated buyer's approval-user for order review and placement.
User Self-Service Features
- Profile Management - Provides the ability for users to manage their own profiles/preferences or to create accounts and maintain subaccounts via the use of "supper" user functionality.
- Order Status Inquiry - Integration with the core Order Processing system gives customers real time access to their order status details. This can show all orders placed by the customer (fax, catalog, phone, EDI, etc.), not just orders placed on the web.
- Shipment Tracking - Capability to integrate with the warehouse core system to provide shipment tracking numbers with "punch out" to the carries of your choice that support web-based tracking for their customers (i.e., FedEx or UPS).
- Account Inquiry - This is a three-level drill down that allows a customer to view their account summary information, open item details (A/R), as well as recreate a specific invoice online, if needed. This is valaubale in reconcling payment issues.
- Invoice Payment - Extended capability to allow for the payment of invoices from the Invoice page using a credit card. The Payment is authorized and settled immediately with the integration to the accounts receivables core system.
- Address Book - Consumers can maintain a personal list of names and addesses of people (relatives, employees, etc.) for whom they often purchase products
- Default Shipping and Billing Addresses - The ability to define default shipping and billing addresses for online accounts.
Customer Service Features
- B2B and B2C Registration - Users are able to register as new users to the storefront. Registration can be automatic or routed to Customer Service for confirmation.
- Customer Service Access - CSR and other internal users are able to "impersonate" a user to adopt a user's site view. This enables easy support to customers requiring assistance.
- Contact Us/Feedback - "Contact Us" and feedback can be established on pages within the storefront. The system allow for the intelligent routing of the contact/feedback to departments/divisions within your organization
Core Administration Features
- Administration Site - A seperate, secured site for the maintainence of storefronts and storefront type (B2B or B2C), locale data, domains, and CSS style references that relate to that storefront.
- Categorization Administration - The ability to configure and define multilayered product categorizations as well as grouping items based on different product types/brands or logical groupings.
- Product Administration - The ability to add and update products shown on the site, their attributes, and categorizations. Support for product-specific content such as warranties, specsheets, videos, etc., to support the sale of the item.
- Menu Administration - The ability to define and maintain left and top menu componets within the storefront.
- Role-based Permissions - Restrict access roles so that users only access the menu items relevant to their role and store.
- Meta Tags and Sitemaps - Administration interface enables the maintainence of meta tags across pages and product-based pages as well as the ability to create the site maps for submission to Google.
- Search Parameters - Support for the maintainence of search aliases and search relevance parameters to improve the search results experience for the end users.
Content Management Features
- Web Page Content - Using LANSA Commerce Edition's content management tools, administration users are able to define dynamic content based on categories, sub categories, catalog items, promotions and deals, contact us, FAQs, about us, and informational page content.
- Email Templates - Using LANSA Commerce Edition's content management tools, administration users can create, view and update email templates utilized for transactional (order confirmation, for example) and nontransactional activites.
- Multilingual Content Support - Website content can be administered from a central marketing unit or distributed to the marketing arm in different countries to define content in the language and norms of their indivisual nations.
- Page Visulization - All pages in the site utilize the Bootstrap responsive template. Customization of site CSS codes can be done to change the site's color, look, and feel.
International Support Features
- Multilingual Administration - Allow translators to-directly update multilingual site data, labels, and messages for all site languages.
Rotary Corp Offers a Consumer Experience to Business Customers
Rotary Corp’s dealer’s love the new e-commerce site’s responsive design and easy product search. They can now place orders on their mobiles devices, while checking inventory on the shelves. Dealers also use their mobile devices to answer questions from customer visiting their stores.