Download LANSA Open for .NET for evaluation
LANSA Open for .NET is a class library that facilitates communication with LANSA on an IBM i or Windows server. Existing LANSA customers with LANSA installed on their IBM i or Windows server can install LANSA Open for .NET for evaluation.
Refer to the following table for important server
version information Supported server
versions for LANSA Open for .NET V3.
- LANSA Open for .NET V3.8 requires LANSA V13 SP2 or greater.
- .NET Framework V4.0 is required. **
- The LANSA partition being used must be RDMLX enabled.
For optimal usage, LANSA strongly recommends using LANSA Open for .NET V3.8 with LANSA V14 SP1 at the latest EPC level to support the Unicode, Boolean and Long Names enhancements. LANSA Open for .NET V3.8 includes support for MS Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015.
To get started, all you need to do is:
- Download the LOPEN NET V3.8.zip file.(21Mb)
- Extract the files to a temporary location.
- Refer to the extracted Quick Start Guide.pdf for details about LANSA Open for .NET 3.8 and the Installation Guide.pdf for instructions to install.
- Submit a request for a 30 day evaluation license by completing the form below
- You are then ready to start evaluating LANSA Open for .NET.
** If .NET Framework V3.5 support is required, contact your local LANSA office for options.
Request a 30 day evaluation license
Note: The 30 day evaluation license will be sent to the email address you enter below.
Fields marked with * are required.