LANSA Raises Bar for Low-code Software Development with New Release of Visual LANSA
Chicago, IL — July 31, 2018 – LANSA (www.lansa.com), the original low-code vendor, has announced a major new release of its software development platform, Visual
LANSA. This raises the enterprise app development bar by delivering the ability to build scalable mobile, web and desktop applications significantly faster than
- This latest release will accelerate customers’ digital transformation projects, from disruptive customer apps to critical line-of-business solutions.
- Visual LANSA developers now have access to a range of innovative new tools that set the pace for the low-code market. The focus has been on improving key
- More seamless, enterprise scale integration between LANSA apps and third-party solutions. This includes tools that simplify the building of an application
architecture based on microservices and REST APIs.
- Powerful user interface generation tools including in-built Google Material Design controls to make it even easier for non-designers to build great looking,
- An updated Visual LANSA Framework with enhanced prototyping tools for faster development and responsive design. Making it fast and easy to show end users
prospective applications and gain input and feedback before full development
- New Smart DevOps and version control facilities including built-in integration with Git and GitHub. This simplifies every aspect of the development cycle –
both client-side and server-side for mobile, desktop and web.
- Improvements that speed development and deployment times. This includes new tools in the development environment and a new one-click deployment system.
- LANSA’s unique rules engine to centralize and apply the rules for the validation and the visualization of business data to maximize reuse and minimize
- A brand new Visual LANSA Developer Center (developer.lansa.com) with easy access to all new tools,
examples and documentation. In addition, a suite of complete sample applications and layouts is provided that can be used as-is or tailored simply as needed.
Commenting on the launch, Steve Gapp, president of LANSA said, “LANSA focused on helping customers address the ‘difficult to do’ things. This release makes major
improvements to each of the five key areas: development, integration, deployment, maintenance and DevOps. We believe these changes will help organizations build the
applications they need to transform their business, faster than ever before.”
This latest release of Visual LANSA (version 14 SP2) is available to customers now. A 60-day free trial with a fully-provisioned cloud service is available to
developers looking to try out v14 SP2. More information is available at www.lansa.com.