Kompass II provides a complete apprenticeship administration system for the Swiss cantons. Such details as apprentices names and addresses, apprenticeships, instructors, courses and course details, examinations, scholarships, vocational guidance information and so on, are all recorded. Kompass II automatically links to the AIS/400 address information system.
The software covers the following areas:
- Teaching supervision: management of apprenticeship contracts, training enterprises and vocational trainers
- Final exam: create note cards, fees billing, auditing and rating lists, notifications and reminders
- Career Advice: Apprenticeships collection and queries
- Course beings: managing teaching master classes for vocational trainers.
- Evaluations: Flexible evaluation module with Cristal Reports.
- Data exchange: Cantonal and inter-cantonal data exchange with external systems.
- Grants and loans: grants management requests, applicants and payout.
- Expert management
For more information visit: www.abraxas.ch/de/loesungen/fachanwendungen/bildung
Languages: German, French, Italian (Multilingual setup)
Platforms: IBM i
Partner Contact Details:
Abraxas Informatik AG
9001 St. Gallen