It is undeniable that the way we do business has changed. The demands of the current-day market are different than they were even a few years ago. As a result, businesses the world over are looking for solutions that contribute to their overall efficiency and decrease their operational overheads.
While there are a number of factors driving that change, in general, there is a solution to the issues most businesses face. In order to compete, businesses have realized they must streamline their daily processes/transactions. That’s where business automation comes in, offering enterprises the ability to increase efficiency, speed, and reliability all while strictly controlling costs.
Whether you need to enhance/extend your existing systems, or you need full project life-cycle design, development, and implementation services LANSA can help you with your business automation plans. At LANSA, our rapid and repeatable low-code platform solutions minimize your costs and maximize your results.
Table of Contents
What is Hybrid Low Code?
When talking about business automation, one of the most cost-effective ways to get started is with Progressive Web App Development. No matter what your use case is, the best way to achieve it is with LANSA Hybrid Low-Code solutions.
With Visual LANSA, your developers will save time by easily creating User Interfaces with series of drag-and-drop designs. LANSA’s Hybrid Low-Code reduces the time required to create the visual aspects of your web apps. In addition, developing with Low-code will automatically handle the service worker and manifest. This means your developers can focus on creating solutions for real-world use cases rather than designing details or spending time coding functionally. As if that weren’t enough, adapting low code investments also helps businesses to achieve high ROI’s from reduced development cycles.
Find out how your organization can use Portalize for low-code IBM creations.
What are the Benefits of Hybrid Low Code to the Businesses?
LANSA’s Hybrid Low code helps you deliver the apps you need to innovate your business and become competitive. And it does it all in a drastically reduced time frame.
Hybrid low code development platforms transform the way your business builds apps. They maximize your return on investment and decrease your total cost of ownership as you digitally transform your business.
Here’s the difference adopting LANSA and low-code solutions can make to your business:
- Greatly reduce the time to market for new apps.
- Reduce the cost of building apps.
- Drive new business processes and digital transformation efforts across the business.
- Make your team more productive and responsive to the business.
- Ensure security is built into everything and sensitive data won’t be compromised.
Top 5 Ways LANSA Can Improve Business Automation Using Hybrid Low Code
- Flexible IDE – LANSA takes enterprise automation development efficiency to a level beyond what traditional low-code development platforms offer. The platform combines low-code and traditional coding in the same IDE. With one IDE to develop progressive web and desktop applications, you can develop web and desktop applications using many of the same assets.
- API Integrations – Increasingly powerful artificial intelligence solutions are available to help you with business process automation. you can easily access APIs easily hybrid low-code Visual LANSA apps.
- LANSA Composer – Automating and integrating your business processes can lower costs and improve accuracy by reducing the amount of paper, email, fax, and human effort required to complete repetitive tasks using LANSA Composer.
- IBM Watson Assistant – When you combine a stellar customer portal with AI-powered chat from IBM Watson Assistant, you can potentially save thousands of hours per year.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – RPA (also known as IBM RPA) lowers the barrier of application modernization because you can repurpose ALL of the code buried deep inside your RPG/COBOL applications.
How Can I Build Responsive Automation Applications with LANSA’s Low Code Development Platform?
With the use of Hybrid Low Code and Flexible IDE for your business automation initiatives, you gain the ability to code both client-side and server-side apps from inside the IDE. All in all, LANSA’s hybrid low-code approach is the most versatile method for developing your apps. Simply put, you can stay inside the IDE to create your entire application. This means that you can easily migrate your existing applications written in other languages using our bridge capabilities. Because all your development tools are conveniently located inside a single IDE, that means there is no need to create the cumbersome workarounds in other languages that are typically seen in other low-code platforms.
How can I add Automation through powerful API integrations?
See how easy it is to add APIs to existing Visual LANSA applications. Visual LANSA v15 makes publishing and consuming APIs easier than ever and adding API functionality to an existing web app is a breeze.
How can I automate my business processes?
See how to transform your data from one format to another and manage your end-to-end processes using LANSA Composer. In brief, you will learn how automating and integrating your business processes can lower costs and improve accuracy by reducing the amount of paper, email, fax, and human effort required to complete repetitive tasks using LANSA Composer. In any event, check out Composer in the video,
How can I automate customer service queries with IBM Watson Assistant?
Customer service teams often get inundated with calls—but how often could you address these time-consuming touchpoints digitally? By simply combining a stellar customer portal with AI-powered chat from IBM Watson Assistant, you can save thousands of hours per year. You can also address significantly more customer inquiries than ever before. Take a look without delay to find out how!
How can I deploy Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software for IBM i?
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software can record how employees navigate through applications and complete tasks. Once it has learned, RPA software executes those steps in batches. Consequently, RPA lowers the barrier of application modernization because you can repurpose ALL of the code buried deep inside your RPG/COBOL applications, not just the code exposed as APIs.
How are companies finding automation success with the use of Hybrid Low Code?
- Morton Salt Keeps on pouring with LANSA
- Elders Web Portal- achieved Digital Transformation Success with LANSA
- Honda Australia MPE brought their Web Dealer System in the house with LANSA
- AGILYSYS set a higher standard for their Online Room Reservations.